Friday, July 31, 2009

Earrings: Simple and Cute

At Trina's Trinkets I pride myself on offering stylish earrings for sale. I take inspiration from everywhere: television shows, trips to the mall, Celtic Festivals, and missions trips to Ethiopia just to name a few. A lot of times I'll find two really unique beads or charms and I will use them only for earrings... no other project will do! For this blog post I am highlighting some pairs of earrings that are for sale at Trina's Trinkets. These are very simple, very cute, and very wearable accessories, and they also make great gifts. You can find these and more at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7640818&section_id=6251701. That link will take you right to the earring section in my Etsy shop.

Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment