Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Creative Creating

I am so excited for all of the pieces that I have been working on! After my trip to Frankenmuth, MI, and a stop at my favorite bead store (Bead Haven, http://www.beadhaven.com/), I've been doing my best to create functional yet original jewelry pieces with all the little beauties (beads and findings) that I bought. I absolutely love the colors that are in right now: soft aqua, vibrant green, deep blue, pomegranate, cream, and coral.

To get the creative juices flowing I've been poring over beading magazines, other Etsy sites, and I've even been looking for inspiration from old movies (or movies that depict an older generation): Breakfast at Tiffany's and a newer movie Public Enemies. A bit of old whimsy, noir, and natural have also gone into some of my newer pieces.
I hope you enjoy these lovelies as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment