Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall Is In The Air

Cool, crisp air. Hot tea in the morning. A strong desire for cuddly blankets and Audrey Hepburn movies. Pulling sweaters and corduroys out of storage. That's right! The season is changing folks! And while the leaves may not be in quite their glorious array of orange, gold, and burgundy just yet, Autumn is upon us even now.

While winter holds its charm for me in the form of hot cocoa and leafless trees frosted in ice, and spring its wonderful aroma of fresh buds and new flowers, Autumn is the most dear season to me of all. (Summer cannot even be accounted for since it doesn't last long where I live, and I can't stand the heat that even accompanies it's two short months.) And so with the arrival of fall comes my great excitement of my Autumn Arrivals!

Except new Autumn-esque greeting cards! Black lace , rustic brown, golden yellows, and gold metal are overrunning new jewelry and beaded accessories! I am a little late in the forthcoming Autumn Arrival line of Trina's Trinkets, but I am working hard to insure that all will be available before mid-September. Keep checking back here, at Etsy, and also on Twitter and Facebook for the announcement of Autumn Arrivals: Greeting Cards. And also expect to see a post on writing homespun messages inside blank cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment